availables in my Etsy shop

Sonntag, 31. Januar 2010

My CDHM page is finally updated


Hi my Mini-friends, I just updated my page at the CDHM ( Custom dolls,houses and miniatures), there are some new dolls as well as new pics of my dolls. I know I´m not the best in taking good pics of the miniatures, that´s really difficult with those tinies to get a great shot..."playing" with these is much more fun ,LOL.. but I´m still learning and hoping these pics are much better than the last ones ;o)
Here´s the link to get there : Silke´s CDHM page If there´s someone interested in buying, the online sales go through Paypal, it´s really easy. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you

Hallo meine Mini-Freunde, ich habe soeben meine CDHM Seite auf den neuesten Stand gebracht. Da gibt´s neue Puppen als auch neue Fotos von meinen Puppen.Ich weiß ich bin nicht der beste Fotograph wenn´s um Miniaturen geht, es ist aber auch echt schwer die Winzlinge zu fotographieren, dafür ist das "spielen" damit umso schöner :o) Ich lerne noch und hoffe dass diese Bilder jetzt besser sind, hier ist der Link um dort hin zu gelangen : Silke´s CDHM Seite
Falls jemand Interesse hat dort einzukaufen, die Verkäufe werden online über Paypal abgewickelt und sind ganz einfach. Wenn ihr irgendwelche Fragen hat, meldet euch einfach.
Danke


xxx Silke

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen